 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 5420
    Adventurer Torsos for Castle Torsos —Bill Farkas
   I have 10 torsos from two copies of the River Expedition set. Two each of the three good guys and two each of the two bad guys. I'm looking to trade for 10 castle torsos or other castle accessories. Thanks, Bill (25 years ago, 28-Mar-00, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)