 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 542
    Lego Piece Trading List--big update —Adam Yulish
   I've updated my Lego Piece Trading List at (URL) with a lot more basic bricks and slants, among other things. More importantly, I'd like to trade some smaller sets as well, and a launch command "half-set". Those are all at the end of the list. (...) (26 years ago, 1-Jan-99, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)