 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 5395
    Re: WTB: Still Hunting Train Doors —Larry Pieniazek
   (...) Hmm... IS there a different glass for these? I don't think so. Unlike 1x4x3 train windows which take standard window glass as well as special, these doors use special inserts. But I might be wrong. ++Lar (25 years ago, 27-Mar-00, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

        Re: WTB: Still Hunting Train Doors —Lindsay Frederick Braun
      (...) No, you're probably right--and even if you're not (gasp!) then if you don't know about it, I'd presume them to be even rarer than train glass. I just need four to six; perhaps I should just buy a Black Thunder somewhere and be done with it. (...) (25 years ago, 27-Mar-00, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

         Re: WTB: Still Hunting Train Doors —Tom Stangl
     Goooooood luck finding train doors that cheap. If you DO, let me in on the secret, I could use more ;-) (...) -- | Tom Stangl, Technical Support Netscape Communications Corp | Please do not associate my personal views with my employer (25 years ago, 27-Mar-00, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

        Re: WTB: Still Hunting Train Doors —Tom Stangl
   You could probably cut down a standard 1x4x3 glass to fit, though I haven't looked at them carefully enough to know if that is possible. (...) -- | Tom Stangl, Technical Support Netscape Communications Corp | Please do not associate my personal (...) (25 years ago, 27-Mar-00, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)