 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 5383
  FS/T: Big Clearance; lot's of variety

I'm clearing out all the Legos that I don't need. I've listed them below. These are for sale worldwide, trade in US only. Trades honored before cash offers, as usual. 1 Sinister Sam minifig 2 Blacktron II minifigs (one has airtanks, other jetpack, (...) (24 years ago, 26-Mar-00, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: FS/T: Big Clearance; lot's of variety

(...) both) (...) Forgot to say: I'm wanting Castle minifigs, accessories, etc. Esp. Dragon Masters and Wolfpack. (24 years ago, 27-Mar-00, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)