 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 5382
    Smiley Heads for sale! $0.75 each —Doyle G. Nelson
   Hello, I have 250 Smiley heads for sale. I am selling them at $0.75 each and they are in NEW condition. Smallest order I will accept is 50 heads at a time. I am sorry to put a limit, but since I have little time for small multiple orders, I have to (...) (24 years ago, 26-Mar-00, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)