 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 5379
  FS/T: 7 DM shields

For sale or trade: 7 Castle (Dragon Master) oval shields, fresh from the polybag. Never played with. I'd like to trade these for Royal Knights of any kind (mainly minifigs). Otherwise, check out my b-s-t page. (URL) (24 years ago, 26-Mar-00, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: FS/T: 7 DM shields

(...) Shiri, I sent you an email w/ an offer. Check it and get back to me. -Chris (24 years ago, 26-Mar-00, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)