 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 5377
    FS/T 4 Copies of Divers 6599 Shark Attack —Joel VanAtta
   Hey guys... I've got 4 copies MISB of 6599 Shark Attack, all in their original sealed tall box with one sloped corner. Each has 2 minifigs, a great white shark, a sawfish, a mini-sub, and harpoon. I'd be willing to sell whole sets or part out. First (...) (24 years ago, 26-Mar-00, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

        UPDATE: FS/T 4 Copies of Divers 6599 Shark Attack —Joel VanAtta
   (...) UPDATE: I've had an offer for the windshields, so I'm sorting out these sets right now. If you have an offer for the pieces contained in these sets, email me. I'll be posting when I have an exact inventory. Joel (24 years ago, 27-Mar-00, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)