 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 5376
  FA(ebay) Cargostation 165 Last hours

Her is the address (URL) (24 years ago, 26-Mar-00, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: FA(ebay) Cargostation 165 Last hours

Hi Christer,(1) I think many people will appreciate it if you only announce auctions in lugnet.market.auction - lugnet.buy-sell-trade is mainly for straight-sale offers. I hope that makes it clearer! -Shiri (1) Is that your name? Can't help thinking (...) (24 years ago, 26-Mar-00, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: FA(ebay) Cargostation 165 Last hours

(...) Christer is a Swedish name, which I think is the equivalent of Christian. There was a defenseman in the NHL a few years back with the name Christer Olsson. Toki (24 years ago, 31-Mar-00, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)