 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 5350
FS or T: pink, purple, blue blocks
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Fri, 24 Mar 2000 21:27:07 GMT

I'm trying to get rid of some blocks that were my sister's.  There's 60+
pieces, some Lego Paradisa, others Megablocks(I think)  Good selection of
pieces.  Trades will be honored before cash offers.  I'm in need of Castle
minifigs and accessories.  If you prefer cash, they're $5, shipping included.
Thanks!
-Chris
Reply to Xcalabur@rocketmail.com  I'm gonna go on a first-come first-serve
basis, so hurry!