 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 5344
5343  |  5345
Subject:
WTT/WTB: Original Instructions
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Thu, 23 Mar 2000 22:07:31 GMT

I’m looking for original instructions to the following sets.  I have a number
of original
instructions and/or sets to trade (see below).  If you don’t need any of my
trade items I’ll
be happy to purchase any of your originals that I need.

Thanks for taking a look and feel free to check me out:

http://cgi2.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewFeedback&userid=bdarrow@accs.net

Brian Darrow
Indiana

Instuctions I’m looking for:
192  Policemen
368 Taxi Station
385 Jeep with Steering
390 Cadillac
425 Forklift
487 Space Cruiser
490 Mobile Crane
491 Formula Racer
492 Truck and Payloader
555 Hospital
565 Moon Landing
585 Police Headquarters
614 Excavator
662 Dump Truck
697 Stage Coach
698 Boeing 727
770 Rescue Helicopter
780 Road Construction Set
1476 Value Pack 5 sets:
1477 Race Car  (un-named)
1478 M-Tron Set (un-named)
1479 Blacktron II  (un-named)
1480 Castle set  (un-named)
1481 Pirate Desert Island
1761 Paradisa Motor Boat
6539 Victory Cup Racers
6630 Bucket Loader
6895 Spy-Trak I
6970 Beta I Command Base

Instructions I have to offer in trade (all in good USED condition unless noted
otherwise) :
4920 Rapid Rider
5938 Oasis Ambush (5 copies)
6021 Jousting Knights (title is penned in ink on front)
6036 Skeleton Surprise
6039 Twin Arm Launcher
6043 Dragon Defender
6071 Forestmen’s Crossing (poor condition)
6076 Dark Dragon’s Den
6077 Forestmen’s River Fortress
6082 Fire Breathing Fortress
6235 Buried Treasure
6248 Volcano Island
6257 Castaway’s Raft  (3 sets)
6258 Smuggler’s Shanty (poor condition)
6265 Sabre Island (1st copy good, 2nd copy poor)
6273 Rock Island Refuge
6353 Costal Cutter
6463 Lunar Rover
6538 Rebel Roadster
6561 Hot Rod Club
6639 Raven Racer
6673 Solo Trainer (poor condition)
6811 Pulsar Charger (poor condition)
6817 Beta Buzzer
6896 Celestial Forager
8808 F1 Racer (Technic)
8818 Baha Blaster (Technic)

Sets I have to offer in trade (all in excellent condition unless noted
otherwise):
1747 Pirates Treasure Surprise MISB (3sets)
3051 Blaze Attack (box open, polybags unopened)
3438 McDonalds Drive Thru MISB
4805 Ninja Knights MISB (6 sets)
5938 Oasis Ambush MISB
6013 Samurai Swordsman MISB
6033 Treasure Transport  MISB (11 sets)
6232 Skeleton Crew MISB (3 sets)
6236 King Kahuka MISB  (8 sets)
6326 Town folks MISB
6706 Frontier Patrol MISB
6825 Patrol Craft (with instructions, no box)
6845 Cosmic Charger (without instructions, no box)
6847 Space Dozer (with instruction (torn up), no box)
6848 Interplanetary Shuttle (with instructions, no box)
6957 Solar Snooper (Complete, no instruction)