 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 5322
Re: ### WANTED ###
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Tue, 21 Mar 2000 07:22:02 GMT

In lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, Matt Martin writes:
Hello, the following is my want list if you have any of the items listed and
want to sell or trade them please e-mail me, thanks-Matt

8865 test car
8860 auto chassis
8850 rally support truck
956/853 auto chassis
wheels and tires from any of the above sets as well as 8880, and 8448
shocks from 8880
also looking for tires from 5571 and cheap technic figs thanks