 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 5317
    Skeletons —Christopher Tracey
   I have about 12 skeletons that I would like to sell or trade. Price is $1.10 each. If you would like to trade I'm really need the following: -1x2 dk grey brick with click hinge on top(holds the cockpit on in the x-wing set). I need at least four of (...) (25 years ago, 20-Mar-00, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

        Re: Skeletons —Shane Forte Blackman
   I have those four dark grey "click-bricks" that you need, and would be glad to trade for skeletons or sell. E-mail me at shanesfb@aol.com if you are interested in buying or trading for them. Thanks! Shane Forte Blackm (24 years ago, 30-Mar-00, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)