 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 526
525  |  527
Subject:
Town Sets, Space Monorail, Knight's Castle FS
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Thu, 31 Dec 1998 06:11:36 GMT

I HAVE THE SETS LISTED BELOW FORSALE:

If interested, contact me at: brown146@home.com

Matthew

6673   Solo Trainer, 1990, ~60 pcs?
$15.00

-like new, original instructions, no missing pieces
5521   Sea Jet, 1993, 398 pcs
$30.00  w/ Box

-like new, original instructions, no missing pieces
6482   L&S Rescue Heliocopter, 1989, 188 pcs
$45.00

-like new, original instructions, no missing pieces
6356   Med-Star Rescue Plane, 1988, 148
$40.00

-like new, original instructions, no missing pieces
1974   Heliocopter, 1989, ~45 pcs?
$12.00

-like new, original instructions, no missing pieces
6991 Unitron Monorail Transport Base, 1994, 568 pcs
$225.00 w/ Box

-excellent, original instructions, Substited: 1 10H girder stand sub w/ 2 5H
girder stands, 1 2x2 tile w/ yellow arrow sub w/ blank, 1 1x2 tile w/ yellow
arrow sub w/ blank.
6386   Police Command Base, 1986, 358 pcs
$65.00

- like new, original instructions, no missing pieces
6073   Knight's Castle, 1984, 408 pcs
$99.00

- colour copy instructions, Pieces: very good to excellent condition, I am not
totally sure about the hooks on the 2 saddles, they may be broken.  Might have
a missing feather plume.