 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 5256
    Pirate Parts Needed! —David M. Jones
   Hello all, I am looking for a few pieces that have left my collection, in an untimely manner! I am looking for pieces from the pirate collection, specifically the Black Seas Baraccuda, and the Carribean Clipper... I have not tried Shop @ Home yet, (...) (25 years ago, 16-Mar-00, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

        Re: Pirate Parts Needed! —Lindsay Frederick Braun
      (...) As far as I know, S@H is out of most pirates parts. I've already tried the latter of these requests to replace my lost parts. best Lindsay (25 years ago, 16-Mar-00, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

        Re: Pirate Parts Needed! —Daniel Wayne Poole
   (...) David, If you have bad luck finding these pieces or are disgusted by the prices you may have to pay for them please contact Lego consumer affairs. They've been good at replacing lost parts in the past. Unfortunately this is the present so I (...) (25 years ago, 16-Mar-00, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)