 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 5243
  Re: Royal Knights treasure Carrier 6044 and others

(...) Well, MR Ravi as far as I know my sale here is for castle and others stuff didn't you read my title clearly. Sorry I did not know you are from Singaporean too, maybe it is a good idea to wipe all of whole Robinsons yourself as far as I know (...) (24 years ago, 16-Mar-00, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.castle)

  Re: Royal Knights treasure Carrier 6044 and others

(...) I'm sorry if i offended youi-just trying to be helpful i mean sorry meh i vely buisibody one tlying to help lor I'm gonna as soon as i got the time-hold your horses it is the holidays!!!I GOT TIME I CAN GO AND CHECK IT OUT (24 years ago, 16-Mar-00, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.castle)

  Re: Royal Knights treasure Carrier 6044 and others

(...) What Ravi (first name Ravi, Last name Mohan :-) meant to say (I think) was that: Buy-sell-trade offers are best placed in lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade *only*. People who are interested in buying/selling their lego will go there. People who are (...) (24 years ago, 16-Mar-00, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.castle)

  Re: Royal Knights treasure Carrier 6044 and others

(...) Ooops... taht wasn't Ravi's point! :-) But it was mine. Leroy, just so you know - you didn't do anything wrong or unacceptable. It's just that a lot of people come here (lugnet, or specifically lugnet.castle) to be in the discussion. They (...) (24 years ago, 16-Mar-00, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.castle)

  Re: Royal Knights treasure Carrier 6044 and others

(...) But it was mine. Leroy, just so you know - you didn't do anything wrong or unacceptable. It's just that a lot of people come here (lugnet, or specifically lugnet.castle) to be in the discussion. They prefer not to see market posts involved (...) (24 years ago, 16-Mar-00, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.castle)