 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 5241
    WTT: My current list —Tim Coats
   LEGO Parts and Sets: NEEDED: Lots of red and blue epaulets Black Shako hats ( I recently picked up 11 backpacks in trade. I may trade some of those for shako hats and epaulets.) 3 pirate wench heads (I have the torsos) 1 brown ships wheel/helm 1 (...) (25 years ago, 15-Mar-00, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)