 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 5240
Re: Need 4x6 trans yellow plate
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Wed, 15 Mar 2000 22:39:00 GMT

In article <BwQFiOAcZAz4Ewjt@you-rang.demon.co.uk>,
Tony@you-rang.demon.co.uk (Tony Priestman) wrote:

Following a very successful UK LEGOfest, I have managed to restore most
of a classic 918. The only piece I have been unable to find so far is
the cockpit lid, the aforementioned trans yellow 4x6 plate.

If anyone has a spare, I would gladly buy or trade for it.

I currently have a large number of parts from a number of Naboo Swamps
to trade, including the droids and minifigs.
--
Tony Priestman

I think I have one of those if you're not already sorted.
Have a peek at my want list.......

Lego wants list….
* = priority wants, more stars, more priority !

General

2x8 current carrying plate in white
red wing support fin (from 6615 bi-plane,not the tail fin)
White hinged bevel topped door (from 6346 Space Shuttle)
*White triangular axle thingy with a ball on the narrower end
(these usually have a single stud hole, are used as drawbars
on vehicles etc)
*A clear macaroni piece
*Blue slope 2x2x3h
*Low White lattice fences

Basic (from 735)

******Two yellow hose reel holders 4x2x2
******Red Corridor section 2x2x1 with fire logo
******Grey Ladder

Space

Grey landing pads (pizza pieces with height extensions look like coffee
bar tables)
Black 1x2 tile plate yellow arrow (Blacktron)
*One Yellow trans corridor thin wall 2 x 3 x 1
2 black inverse slopes 1w x 2d x 3h
2 Black ribbed rocket engines with 2x2 fixing plate

Monorail/Blacktron

Tall stanchion, black 10 high, two stanchions black 5 high

Castle

*Raised Base from 6276
Black 1x1x5 support

12v Train

One classic window 2x2x1, grey
Pizza pieces grey
Two Yellow train window 3x4x1
Two pairs of black wheels and two black axles to match
4 black sliding door rails

Minifig bits

One black hood (from 6040)
One brown sash (from 6040)