 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 5235
    Royal Knights treasure Carrier 6044 and others —Leroy Pang
   Hello guys I have some of the Lego stuff that currencly Singapore is selling and all of them is in seal condition C10.This is a Korean market version and its content is 100% exactly the same as those released in UK and USA. All the Lego pieces (...) (24 years ago, 15-Mar-00, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.castle)

        Re: Royal Knights treasure Carrier 6044 and others —Ravi Mohan
   (...) Huh wrong group my friend-i hope you haven't wiped out robinsons :-) You from singapore? So am i and i was wondering WHERE ARE ALL THE SINGAPORIANS ravi (24 years ago, 16-Mar-00, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.castle)