 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 5231
  Shell Soccer sets for sale !! Large basplates & stickers + dutch players

Hi again :) I have set 3302, with stickers for 2 x 11 players, and advertinsing stickers. Very cool ! And i have 2 dutch players, sealed in polybag :) I was thinking of selling this, please email your offers, and the best offer gets it ! Thank you ! (...) (25 years ago, 15-Mar-00, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)