 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 5205
Re: Anyone Wants 100 Battle Droids?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Tue, 14 Mar 2000 11:51:26 GMT

In lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, Dan Jezek writes:
In lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, Scott Arthur writes:
In lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, Dan Jezek writes:
During the past 2 weeks I've been buying sets like crazy and am going to • have
to let some of the cool stuff go.  Anyone interested in 100 battle droids at • 2
bucks a piece?  I'd prefer to sell the lot as a whole so the total would • come
up to $200.  Each battle droid comes with an extra arm and all of them are
brand new.

Ok. How did you get 100 extra arms? Just an 'armless question.

ummm... each droid comes with an extra arm.  Or at least there were 2 extra
arms in a naboo swamp set which comes with 2 battle droids.  I got 70 copies
of that set now and can't seem to stop buying them.

Oops, I was mistaken.  Two battle droids come with one extra arm so the lot
includes 50 extra arms, not 100.

D.