 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 52
  Re: Wanted: orange halloween buckets, minus the buckets

I'm sure you may get a surplus of offers, but I'd be willing to bet that the Ohio connection can probably supply these for you. I think they're advertising them in a flyer this Sunday (10/11) so I imagine they'll be readily available the next couple (...) (26 years ago, 10-Oct-98, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

Michael Ulring wrote in message <361EFB5C.CF21995C@e...uc.edu>... (...) the (...) advertising (...) available (...) Uh, Mike, don't waste your time at the West Broad Target, they only had one and a certain someone bought it (This fool who actually (...) (26 years ago, 11-Oct-98, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)