 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 5198
    Re: My Lego is being held hostage! —Rex Young
   I have had "bad trades" as well.. The first one was when i first started trading, we worked everything out and i never got my package...(its been about 2 years now..). But i have traded with alot of nice people that are honest, and we are begining (...) (25 years ago, 14-Mar-00, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

        Re: My Lego is being held hostage! —Richard Marchetti
   Rex: I am SO NOT the newsgroup police for these things, but somehow your message is appearing in isolation and not connected to the thread to which it belongs. Were you trying to intentionally highlight these positive thoughts by separating them out (...) (25 years ago, 14-Mar-00, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)