 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 5167
5166  |  5168
Subject:
Warner Bros. online: Lego out of stock
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Mon, 13 Mar 2000 05:58:57 GMT

I was disappointed tonight to find out my Lego order from the WB online store
has allegedly been canceled.  I placed an order on Jan. 18 and still had not
received it.  I received a notice that said my order was backordered until
Feb. 14 but nothing ever arrived.  When I followed up tonight via phone, the
friendly operator said my items had been discontinued and that my order would
not be filled.  Lame-o-rama!  I didn't receive any type of notice regarding
this cancellation.

Have any of you other LUGNET'ers experienced this?

Ashley