 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 5142
Re: Lowest price on 6198 and 6977?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.market.shopping
Date:
Sat, 11 Mar 2000 04:51:15 GMT

I picked a 6977 for $20 at Wal-Mart on Long Island, NY about two weeks
ago.  Last one they had, didn't see it earlier visits, and it didn't
appear to be on sale but scanned for $20.

-gus

On Sat, 11 Mar 2000 00:46:44 GMT, "Jon Palmer" <jpalmer@oklahoma.net>