 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 5111
5110  |  5112
Subject:
For SALE!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Fri, 10 Mar 2000 02:18:59 GMT

I have up for sale, train waggons.  Go to:

http://www.geocities.com/MotorCity/Speedway/2049/LegoJPG/FSwaggon/FSwag.html

to have a look see.  Note, that like Larry P, the sale of these sets is
conditional on the acceptance of my rules regarding instructions.  These are
simple waggon kits, and as such would be easy for people to build, but I ask
that you _not_ copy them, unless you own a copy of the instructions.

(in other words, they are Copywrite 2000 James Powell)

James Powell