 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 5109
  Parts Stores?

Does anyone happen to know who all the stores for buying (not auctioning) parts online? Thanks in advance! Jake (25 years ago, 10-Mar-00, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: Parts Stores?

Jake, I just opened my new Online Brick Store, you can find it at: (URL) got stock from 20 Night Lord's Castle sets right now, with overflow stock from 43 Mos Espa Podracers to be added soon. Troy Jake McKee <sink@countersinkdg.com> wrote in message (...) (25 years ago, 10-Mar-00, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: Parts Stores?

(...) Well, I don't know if I'd call mine a store, especially after seeing Troy's masterpiece, but my little parts sale page can be found at: (URL) (25 years ago, 10-Mar-00, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)