 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 5068
5067  |  5069
Subject:
trade list
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Wed, 8 Mar 2000 22:40:00 GMT

Hello everyone ! I would like to trade for train sets the following....
No sets are boxed.
All sets are complete unless noted.
I will consider a trade of all these for any boxed 12 or 4.5 volt train
sets.
If no trades are offered I will auction these sets at the weekend for a
two week period closing on the second weekend.
Total *reserve* value of these is currently £210 to give you an idea of
worth. Please reply by e-mail with your best offer

Town
6483 Coastal Patrol Plans 15 Some yellowing on white
bricks
6676 Mobile command centre Plans 10 One barrier has missing
stickers
6669 Diesel daredevil Plans 7
6381 Motor Speedway Plans 15
6398 Central Precinct HQ Plans 15
1631 Racing car Plans 1
6670 Rescue rig Plans 7
6594 Gas transit Plans 7
6539 Victory cup racers Plans 20

Aqua
6155 Deep sea predator No plans 7
6175 Crystal Explorer Plans 10

Technic
8810 Café racer Plans 4
8820 Mountain rambler Plans 5

Castle
6057 Sea serpent Plans 15
1680 Forestmans cart Plans 7
6038 Wolfpack renegades Plans 7
6020 Magic shop Plans 5
6082 Fire breathing fortress Plans 10

Space
6981 Aerial Intruder Plans 10
6897 Rebel hunter No plans 10 Two rockets missing and
one stanchion

Pirate
6247 Bounty boat Plans 3
6261 Raft raiders Plans 10