 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 5063
  I am willing to trade for aliens..

I am looking for UFO aliens. They are the ones from set "2847 UFO Flyer" I have alot of castle and space accessories and figures to trade for them...thanks for all the responses so far...the aliens don't have to be that particular color, just look (...) (25 years ago, 8-Mar-00, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)