 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 5054
    WTB/WTT: Islander figs, esp. Islander hair —Jason Catena
   I'm a castle ninja theme builder, and I need the Islander hair to make topknots for my samurai. I'll buy or trade for just the hair, or full Islander figs. Let me know what kind of bricks, minifigs/accessories, etc. you're interested in, or a price. (...) (24 years ago, 8-Mar-00, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)