 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 5052
5051  |  5053
Subject:
Almost Ready
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Wed, 8 Mar 2000 00:28:15 GMT

Well guys, it's almost here. I've almost got all my pieces ready for
sale/trade. I'm collecting, sorting, and counting them, but here's a sample of
what you have to look forward to:

several (20+) yellow Town life preservers
quite a few old-style Basic propellers/rotor blades
a black Castle dragon
very old-style doors and windows, with panes and shutters
Ice Planet 2002 skis and sawblades
and more...

Complete list when it's all gathered

Joel