 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 5050
5049  |  5051
Subject:
Any interest in trading castle parts/sets for my SW?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Tue, 7 Mar 2000 23:17:27 GMT

Well, I've come to a difficult decision.  I love Star Wars, and I love
Lego...but I only LIKE Star Wars Lego.  I would much prefer to increase my
collection of castle Lego rather than hold on to the SW stuff. =)  So, I
wanted to post and ask y'all who would be interested, if anyone, in trading my
SW sets for your castle stuff.  Here's what I have, and may wish to trade:

X-Wing
Snowspeeder
A-Wing
B-Wing
Y-Wing & TIE (I'm keeping Vader, sorry!)
Slave 1
Technic Pit Droid
Mos Espa Pod Race (Either each pod separately, or as a set)

Send me an e-mail if you'd like to trade for any of these sets.  Thanks!

Aaron