 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 503
502  |  504
Subject:
FS Cargo Center
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Tue, 29 Dec 1998 20:40:26 GMT

I have a Lego #6391 - Cargo Center which I would like to sell. There
is no box or instructions. It is 98% complete.  Make me an offer of
$55 or higher. Buyer pays shipping costs. Best offer takes it.

Instructions now available at:  (Thank you Kevin!)

www.kl.net/scans/6000/6391

Jerry Hill
ghill@execpc.com