 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 5024
5023  |  5025
Subject:
8858 Engines for sale
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Mon, 6 Mar 2000 16:46:28 GMT

I have an incomplete set 8858 (Expert Builder Engines) that
I'd like to sell.  The condition of the set is as follows:

This set has been played with and all parts are in very good
to excellent condition (but they could stand to be cleaned a
bit).  As far as I can tell there are no gouges or bite
marks an any of the pieces.  The set  is missing 8 blue 1x2
plates and 6 blue 2x2 tiles.  There are three complete hoses
and several smaller length hoses.  There appears to be
enough hose to build each engine though.  The instructions
are tattered and incomplete, but I'll include a disk with
copies of the missing pages.  There is no box.

What I'd like to do is offer this set as is to the person
who makes the highest offer in excess of $75.00 by 9:00 PM
on the 8th of March.  This is not an auction and I won't be
soliciting bids, nor will I be posting updates.  If there
are no acceptable offers I'll just quietly collect the few
parts needed to finish this set and offer it on eBay at a
later date.  I'm just hoping to avoid the hassle.

Thanks,
Will

Lego Beach Department of Emergency Services
http://www.crosswinds.net/~hokie