 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 5013
Re: Newbie questions
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Sun, 5 Mar 2000 02:07:08 GMT

Richard Marchetti wrote:

Hey y'all:

Okay, so I now have the dreadful Railway Express.

Now I want more track, those 6 x 28 wagon plates (except in black),
bogieplates, buffers, magnets, and couplers, wheelsets, etc.

What's the best route here?  Who sells train stuff besides Shop@Home?

I still have brand new couplers, magnets and holders for
sale----$2.50/pair
bogie plates---- $1.75/pair  Train motors and side pieces-- $19.  That's
about 30% off S@H's prices.  LMK

Crosspost to .market.b-s-t