 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 501
Re: Wal-Mart Sale..names
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Tue, 29 Dec 1998 17:25:17 GMT

I litteraly work ONE minute from a wal mart, by FOOT!  and by the time i
went over to check the sales, they were cleaned out!  i did manage to
pick up 5 silver block buckets (2 free style and 3 basic) for 8 dollars
each and i got the new Adventures Airplane for 25% off...

Julie Krenz wrote:

Here's the set names matched up with the numbers, if you're like me and
can't remember everything  :-)

Julie

jrosco wrote:

Just made a killing at Wal-Mart today.
Everything was about 35-50% off..

6110 - 2.00  Solo Sub
6431 - 2.00  Road Resque
6013 - 2.00  Samurai Swordsman
5928 - 3.00  Bi-Wing Baron
6033 - 3.00  Treasure Transport
5938 - 5.00  Oasis Ambush
6556 - 5.00  Scuba Squad
6553 - 8.00  Crisis News Crew
6045 - 8.00  Ninja Surprise

I also got some larger Ninga set for parts at 35% off..