 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 4977
4976  |  4978
Subject:
FS/T: A Few Parts
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Fri, 3 Mar 2000 04:09:19 GMT

Hi.  I have about 1500 parts (many from 5561) listed at

http://www.lightlink.com/demlow/sale/parts.txt

I'm interested in selling or trading; more explanation is on the page.
This isn't a parts sale per say, more like me doing spring cleaning of my
spares collection.  Note that no prices are listed; this is at least
currently a "make-an-offer" sale.  I'll try to loosely base things on
Auczilla data (50-70% for most parts which sell much above opening bids),
but the only Auczilla data I have handy is several auctions old and a
little out of date.   Soooo...we'll have to wing it a bit on pricing!

Alan

Alan Demlow |demlow@lightlink.com |www.lightlink.com/demlow/sale/trade.txt