 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 4935
Re: WTT for: 1xn green bricks
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Wed, 1 Mar 2000 04:09:23 GMT

I can fix you up with a pair of green doors for a pair of black.
I can probably supply the green bricks as well.  You listed your "low-end"
wants, what are your "make me happy" wants.  I'd like to worm a second
pair of black doors out of you, if possible.

let me know if you are interested...

while we are "dealing"
(my memory for names is legendarily (is that a word?) poor...
did I see you offering t-shirts and controllers etc. a while back?)
I could work up a spending frenzy, quite quickly.

can't remember his own name,
:?) bishop

Alan Demlow wrote in message ...
Hi.  I'm looking to trade for a bunch of 1xn green bricks.  If somebody is
parting out blue tubs, I'd like all 1xn green bricks from about 8 of them
(although 4 with added 1x1's or 1x1's with eyes would also be worth of
consideration).  My low-end wants are about:

1x1's (can have eyes)    100
1x2's    ~30
1x3's    20
1x4's    80-100

I mainly have parts from 5561's to trade--lots of slopes (but not the
white corner slopes), tiles, Technic stuff, etc.  I do have a good supply
of other spare parts also, although usually not large #'s of any given
part.  The green bricks should be new or near-new.  I am also interested
in green train doors--have white and black to trade.

Alan

Alan Demlow |demlow@lightlink.com |www.lightlink.com/demlow/sale/trade.txt