 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 4917
  WANTED: BURPs

If anyone is interested in getting rid of some of their BURPs, I would be interested in them. I would like the gray and dark gray ones in both sizes. Note: These will be used in the NELUG Construction Site display. I am willing to pay 0.75 for the (...) (25 years ago, 29-Feb-00, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)