 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 4914
4913  |  4915
Subject:
WTT clone dinosaurs
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Tue, 29 Feb 2000 01:52:58 GMT

WTT MegaBloks dinosaurs

I have a 9722 Parasaurolophus, complete in box, which I would like to trade for
one of the following, also complete w/ or w/o box (but w/ instructions):

9711 Triceratops
9712 Stegosaurus
9721 ? (looks like a velociraptor in the catalog)

My 9722 has never been assembled, and the pieces are still in the bags.  The
box is no longer sealed, but all bricks are present, including the head, feet,
and palm trees.  This set comes with a small base, instructions, sticker, and
Ritvik catalog from 1993.

--
Susan Hoover
Houston, TX