 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 4911
For Trade: Action Figures for Lego?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Mon, 28 Feb 2000 23:30:54 GMT

Don't know if anyone here is interested, but I have a good sized action figure
collection (in package) from the past 4 years or so.  It's mostly Star Wars,
which I'm trying to sell on eBay, but I have several other figures, and if
anyone would like to trade them for Legos, that'd be great.  I'm interested in
space, Star Wars, castle and Technic sets.  (Especially Mindstorms...I really
want to start experimenting with those!)  Anyway, here's a few examples of
what figures I have:

Spawn, The Movie: Jason Wynn, Jessica Priest, Spawn
Dragonheart: Kara, Einon (I think), Draco w/flapping wings
DC Super Heroes: The Flash (1990)
McFarlane Wetworks: Mother One, Assassin One (blue)
Star Trek-First Contact: Borg, Picard/spacesuit, Deanna Troi, 9" Zefram
Cochrane

I also have a set of loose, complete Star Trek:TNG First Edition figures...the
first ten that Playmates made.  They would only go as a set.  (Picard, Riker,
Data, Worf, Geordi, Troi, Romulan, Klingon, Ferengi, Borg.)

E-mail me if any of these interest you.  Thanks!