 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 4907
Re: sets and cats for sale/trade
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Mon, 28 Feb 2000 19:00:20 GMT

I was just wondering how much you would want for the 2181 infomaniac
or maybe you would trade something for it.
bye for now
      Tim Deering

In lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, Benjamin Whytcross writes:
I have many sets and catalogues for sale/trade. Highlights include:

Sets:
846 9V lights accessories pack,
1831 Maersk lines truck,
2181 Infomaniac,
5906 Native chief,
6347 Monorail track extensions,
6716 Ammunition cart with firing cannon,
Shell range (2535-2544),

Catalogues:
4124579-IN 1999 Star wars E1 1 page catalogue

As well as many other Items. Any reasonable offer accepted.(remember, I live • in
Australia, land of the overpriced brick)

All items can be found at:
http://village.vu.edu.au/~whytcros/sale/forsale.htm

Benjamin Whytcross

b_whytcross@hotmail.com