 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 4905
FT: Unopened 4547, 4551, 4558
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Mon, 28 Feb 2000 16:52:45 GMT

I'd like to trade an unopened 4547 Club Car, 4551 Crocodile, and 4558 Metroliner
for opened, complete examples of the same, plus something extra for me.

Both 4547 and 4551 are sealed, and in very good boxes.  The 4558 is a non-US
version, and has one seal broken.  The contents are complete, with intact
polybags and undisturbed plastic inserts.

I am looking for complete sets, with instructions and box.  I intend to build
and run the trains, and am less concerned about box/manual wear.

To make the trade fair, I'm looking for a 4554, 4532, 4549, 4540, or 4541 and
I'd consider other 9v Train offerings.

Trades only, please.

Please contact me for further descriptions or questions.

Thanks!

-Randel