 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 4894
Re: Trade Page Updated
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Sun, 27 Feb 2000 17:06:07 GMT

I cannot get through to this address. Is it me or the address.

Will Hess wrote:

I need to shake loose some more traders to restore a Century
Skyway and two police stations...not to mention the parts I
need for various LBFR and BCEMS rigs.  My updated trade
pages can be found by following the URL in my sig and then
clicking on "Bids and Proposals."

Thanks,
Will

Visit the Lego Beach Fire and Rescue Service
http://www.crosswinds.net/~hokie