 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 4892
4891  |  4893
Subject:
LEGO TREES WANTED!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Sun, 27 Feb 2000 12:59:31 GMT

I desperately need the following for an 'architectural' project that I am
working on at college:

£1.00    Large pine or conical tree
£0.50    Small pine tree or prickly bush
£0.25    Bunch of flowers (any colour)
£0.10    Small foliage piece (ie: 3 leaves attached to single brick)
£0.10    Prickly bush extension

I don't want palm or Duplo trees.

I live in LONDON and will pay £1.00 towards postage if your sale exceeds £5.90.

Regards,
David Gowing.