 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 4886
  Rare piece wanted

Hello there, I need some help to find the following pieces: I'm looking for 6 black window frame with shutters 1x4x3 (like in 6941) and 6 times 1x4x4 black frame with vertical shutter black too like in the right of the 5571 (in red) but in red will (...) (25 years ago, 27-Feb-00, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: Rare piece wanted

I believe that the 1x4x4 frame only came in white and red and the door only came in red and gray. I was looking for those items for you, but got behind on my ebay stuff, so I have to sort bricks this weekend. Mike Jean-marc Détraz (...) (25 years ago, 27-Feb-00, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)