 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 4878
Re: I'm planning to shop early for my cousin's birthday next year....
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Sat, 26 Feb 2000 15:26:10 GMT

You can still get #6417 Jumping Course for $4.50 at S@H.  Would make a great
stocking stuffer!

Maggie C.

Kela AKira Kitkowski wrote:

I'm kinda getting a head start on my Cousins birthday and she likes horses. I
already got her too much Pokemon Cards with Ponyta and Rapidash, Magic Cards
with horses on them, and a few other Horse related things. I did give her two
of my Lego Horses, but I would like her to get some sets for those horses to
play and frolick in.

I am going to gun for these sets for her. If I can't find them on eBay, then
you people might be my last hope. I want to have every set by Jan 1st, 2001
(Her Birthday is on the 11th). It's possable I will slip a few sets under her
tree at Christmas time.

These are the sets I am looking for:

6359 Horse Trailer
6379 Riding Stable
6355 Derby Trotter
6404 Carriage Ride
6405 Sunset Stables
6417 Jumping Course
6419 Rolling Acres Ranch

I do have a bunch of Legos I am getting rid of, including a whole garrison of
Castle Figures (Around 23 of them, with two horses), Town Instruction Booklets
that I may never use or can assemble it's appropiate set, my old Duplos, and a
few other things lying around. Plus, I am still looking for those battery
packs for the Fire Engines I am building. Please, HELP ME!!