 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 485
    After Christmas Unopened sets for sale - I pay shipping —Greg Kramer
   I have the following Lego sets for sale. Just clearing out some space in the basement. All sets are the original, unopened box. This is a SALE, not an AUCTION. The first one to offer the price listed below gets it. And as part of this special (...) (26 years ago, 26-Dec-98, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)