 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 4846
4845  |  4847
Subject:
I have castle lego's and minifigs id like to sell as whole
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Fri, 25 Feb 2000 04:44:42 GMT

Ok,  I recently have to purchase some adult things like a car and a new
computer (for college, which is just around the corner) and no matter how much
id like to keep my lego's i can't.  And if i am to remain in what activities i
do at the moment i will have to sell these.

at the moment these peices are all in mint or near mint condition 99% mint and
i think there is one guy that i reconstructioned to look identicle to the rest.
oh heres what i got
-Bat Lords Castle
-Royal Drawbridge (all peices are there except ive changed the color of the
pieces to match the bat lords castle like instead of blue its red. for the top
portions, and it has chains on the bridge to make it look nicer).
-88+ minifigs (should i get alot of feed back ill go to my room and count em,
last time i knew i had about 89 not counting all the witches you will get them
too.)all the minifigs have shields and some sorta weapons xcept for pike and
spear men.
-5 dragoon's 1 green 4 black.
-21 knights i think, thats 21 of the minifigs on horses with saddles
-3 base plates and one sherwood forest plate
-1 funky looking carrige
-and instuctions for the drawbridge,castle,forest (but no forest is included)

The price im asking for is 250.00 becuase of the mint condition these items
are in and ive invested well over 300.00 in these items.  Im willing to
discuss a resonable price for you.  though you will have to buy in a whole! i
can't sell seperate items just because that would be alot of work. so there
you are.  if i get enough feed back ill hook you up with pictures!

once again you can reach me at vinine100@aol.com thank you