 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 4842
4841  |  4843
Subject:
Want to make some $$$$$ part III
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Thu, 24 Feb 2000 04:46:09 GMT

I'm hoping there is someone out there who has one yellow disc like the ones
found in the classic space sets 6874 Moonrover and 1558.  My son decided that
one of them would look great cascading down the heating vent and into the
furnace.  God bless toddlers!!!  If there is anyone out there who has an extra
and is willing to part with it email me back,......PLEASE!!!!!!!!  I am also
looking for some extra black tubes like the ones found in the Alpha 1 Rocket
base.

Thanks for reading this and,

Power on,

Andrew