 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 4839
FT: 1x8 black plate with door rail for color ones
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Wed, 23 Feb 2000 23:07:33 GMT

Hi,

I have a number of black 1x8 plate with door rails that I am looking for trade
for color ones.  The image reference is
http://lugnet.com/cad/ldraw/parts/ref/images/4510.gif

The plates I have are new and unused and I would like to trade for the same
piece in any color other than black.  Yours can be new or slightly used (no
nicks or heavy wear).  I would like to trade even pairs on a 1:1 basis.
I believe the only other colors these came in were red, blue, grey, and yellow.

Let me know if you are interested.

Thanks

Steve